momosgossip. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Toni Braxton Blames Oprah For Bankruptcy Issues



Toni must not want to be on Oprah’s Next Chapter interviews.

 On Toni Braxton‘s VH1 Behind the Music special Toni blasted Oprah Winfrey for the 1998 interview covering her bankruptcy that Toni says changed the course of her career…

Toni tells VH1:
“She was so frickin’ mean to me. I was in shock.”
“I couldn’t believe it ‘cause I loved her so much. I admired her and looked up to her and she pretty much reprimanded me.“
“She says to me, ‘I heard you have Gucci flatware. I’m Oprah Winfrey and I don’t have Gucci flatware’.
“You ain’t got Gucci flatware because you didn’t want to buy it, not because you couldn’t afford it! What do you mean?”
“And immediately she made me feel this big. That moment completely changed my career. It made people look down on me.”
Here’s the problem, Toni filed for bankruptcy again in 2010. Clearly, she either doesn’t know how to manage her damn money.
In fact, Toni is currently being sued by her bankruptcy trustees over allegations she transferred nearly $53k to ex-husband Keri Lewis in order to avoid paying debtors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment